For years, there’s been an either/or tradeoff in weather-resistant outerwear. The choice has been between a weatherproof softshell that’s bulky and restricts movement, or a light flexible fleece that just can’t stand up to cold and rain. Deviate from the status quo with the Holloway Ladies Deviate Vest with Storm Dfend™ Technology. It features a tonal striation with DWR finish for weather resistance and microfleece lining for maximum warmth. You'll be blown away by its breathability, water resistance protection and mid-weight warmth.
- Dry-Excel™ bonded polyester is a scuba bonded fabric featuring a tonal striation with Durable Water-resistant finish for weather-resistance and microfleece lining for maximum warmth
- Storm Dfend™ Technology features durable water-resistant finish keeps you dry while knit soft shell breathes to keep you comfortable
- Wicks moisture
- Woven label
- Full front zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Storm flap and zipper garage to keep elements out
- Contrast color stitching
- Front zippered pockets
- Sleeve zippered pocket on wearer's left sleeve
- Dual inside pockets
- Open bottom
- Dropped tail
White and gray with navy and yellow logo.
All items with Football in the title are a part of the Hermantown Football Fundraiser.
Please allow 10-14 business days for your items to be made.